Frequently Asked Questions
How many photos do you edit for a wedding?
- I usually edit 800-1,500 high-resolution images. Please send me a quick email about other shoots!
Do you print our images?
- I do not print images at this time. It's why I always give a personal print release and rights to my clients with their high-resolution images.
What hours do you work?
- However long you need me! I don’t have time limits and leave only after we have everything we need :)
Are you insured?
What gear do you use?
- I have a Canon 5D Mark III and Canon 6D. I have a few lenses: a fixed 35mm f/1.4, 70-200mm f/2.8, and 17-35mm f/2.8. I have a canon flash and a backup. I have studio lights for particularly dark situations and formals if I feel I need them.
How long does it take to get images back?
- As per my contract I get the images back to clients in 4-8 weeks after the wedding day.
Do you back up all of your images?
- Heck. Yes. I keep all of the edited and RAW images back up on external hard drives.